Hotel Samos

'Insights' travel blog

Medical emergencies (FAQ)

By | 3 May, 2020 | 0 comments

We always strongly recommend that guests buy travel insurance that includes appropriate medical coverage.

In the event of an emergency, we will call the Spanish national health service for an ambulance. This should be covered by your European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) if you are an EU citizen.

If it is not an emergency, we will call a local private doctor whose services will be payable in cash (EUR) or with a medical insurance policy (if accepted).

Information about local healthcare services and pharmacies.

Categories: Medical service, All FAQs

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked*